Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Auburn vs TN and more!


This past weekend we went to Knoxville, TN to watch Auburn play. It was a good game and we had a great time. It was a long trip, but we figure it will be one of the last trips like that we will be able to make. Besides the game, this has been an exciting week. Monday, I was sitting on the couch after school with my hand on my belly and the baby kicked so hard it made my hand jump off my belly! I have also been able to look down at my belly and see the baby kicking, it kind of looks like I am having muscle spasms in my belly. This upcoming weekend will mark the 23 week! Hard to believe how fast it is going by. As of now this looks like the first weekend all fall that we do not have any plans! I know I am excited to just stay home and relax! The puppies' countdown continues, only 9 days until Gammy and Gampy are here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

photobucket

New pics