Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas



Merry Christmas everyone!  We had a wonderful Christmas.  We stayed here in Phenix City and Harold and Lise came for dinner.  This morning I made us French Toast then we opened gifts from each other.  I got a beautiful scarf, some nice sweaters and an insta-read thermometer which came in handy today for the turkey.  Bryce got a picture of Wrigley Field, a coffee table book about Auburn and a camera.  The camera has already been put to good use ;)  We also got lots of good stuff for the baby too.   We had dinner around 6, then opened gifts with Harold and Lise.  They got us a Dyson which I know will be put to good use with all the puppy hair around here!  I spoke with PopPop and MomMom earlier today, they both seemed to be doing well.  I am sure MomMom was happy to have everyone over and to be home for Christmas.
Koter bug turned 3 years old yesterday.  He has felt the need to spoil himself.  About a week and a half ago he ate a roll of athletic tape (which we had to take him to the vet to get a laxative in order to pass), then while I was gone he helped himself to a blowpop and today he had a milkshake.  I asked the vet when Dakota might stop eating random crap and the vet asked how old he was, when I answered 3, you could have knocked the vet over with a feather.  It doesn't look like the prospect of him stopping that habit is very good.  Oh well!  

1 comment:

  1. We had a great visit with you. Can't wait to come again when the baby is born. Mom and Dad

    ReplyDelete

photobucket

New pics