This past week was my first week back at work :( It was really hard going back and I missed Jack so much, but fortunately my mom came to visit and take care of him while I was back at work. We had a great week with Gammy and really appreciated all of her help! It was sad to see her leave today, but Gammy and PopPop will be back in 3 weeks and then we will be visting Maryland a few weeks later :)
Today Jack hit a milestone! He rolled over from his belly to his back. I had just gotten home from taking mom to the transportation place and the grocery store and decided to have some tummy time for Jack. As soon as I put him down he rolled right over! Here are a few pictures, a few smiles and a few of him working on his neck strength!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment