Bryce and Jack
My Daddy and Me
PopPop and me, miss you so much PopPop!
Pops and JJ
Grandpa Jack
We have had a very busy weekend. Friday, some of Bryce's family came to town to visit. We got to spend time with Vera, Uncle Gerry, Grandpa, Lise, Kristen and Harold. It has been a good weekend, except that it started out with Jack being sick :( We took him to the doctor's Thursday afternoon because he had a fever of 102 and was moaning like he was in pain. The doctor said she thought it was a viral infection and just to treat with Tylenol and make sure he was getting enough fluids. His fever broke and he was feeling better by the next day. When we were at the doctor they weighed him in at 16 lbs 12 oz. He is such a big boy! He goes back to the doctor this Friday for his 4 month check up. She said that at what he weighs now he is above the 70th percentile in weight and that he looks a good height to weight proportion. Jack is such a strong little boy, he loves standing up and held himself up in his crib for a little bit today. He is so close to crawling, I am sure though once he figures that out, he will want to work on walking! As soon as he figured out how to roll over it wasn't long before he figured out how to get his legs and arms underneath himself to scooch around.Hopefully we have a nice relaxing week. Things have been hectic since I got home from Maryland. Last weekend I had class and Jack's baptism. Then during the week I was helping with VBS, which was really exhausting. I enjoyed it and would do it again in a heartbeat, but it definitely opened my eyes as to why I teach high school :) I am ready to relax and get some stuff done around the house, Jack has a lot of clothes that need to be put away since he is growing like a weed :) Here are a few pictures from the weekend!










Hope Bryce had a wonderful first Father's Day. JJ seems like he is quickly getting the hang of eating from a spoon. What a precious little boy my grandson is!
ReplyDelete