Thursday, September 16, 2010

Go is All I Know!

JJ is quite the mover and shaker now.  He is crawling all over the place and is into everything.  He especially loves cords.  Any kind will do, phone cords, usb cords, computer cords, he does not discriminate!  He also recently started to be able to pull himself up to the standing position.  He is close to cruising.  I don't know what I am going to do when he starts walking because crawling has been hard enough to keep up with!  Sunday before church he got his first self inflicted battle wound.  As soon as you lay him down on the changing table he rolls over to his belly, well he did this Sunday while I was trying to dress him for church and his hand slipped out from under him causing his nose to hit the side of the changing table and we had our first bloody nose.  I am sure this is just the first of many, he seems to be a true boy--hates his boogers being wiped away, his face being wiped and likes to be a little daredevil.  He thinks it is just hilarious when I am sitting on the couch and hang his head off my lap and kiss his neck.  
Here are a few pictures, just because he is so darn cute ;)
Big Boy holding his own bottle:
Just playing...
Using my swing to stand up
Giving mommy some slobbery kisses
And last but not least, who could resist those dimples and big blue eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

photobucket

New pics