Last night while at Babies 'R' Us we picked up a cute little lion costume for Jack. He had his choice between the lion and the giraffe and he chose the lion. Tomorrow is dress up day at school, so I put him in his costume tonight to make sure it fit and that he wouldn't freak out. It fit perfectly and he was fine wearing it. Hopefully he is fine with it tomorrow at school.
Today after school we took JJ to the pumpkin patch. It was a little bit of a shaky of an experience because he had fallen asleep on the way to the patch and was groggy at the patch. He did not want me to put him down, I was finally able to get some smiles in a grassy area with some cheerios :) He absolutely hated being "Pilgrim Jack" (picture below). Below are various pictures from the day!
I have a few more I will add later, the picture uploader is only letting me select one picture at a time :(
Thursday, October 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment