It's been another long week of work, so happy it's the weekend! The week started off rough for me, I had a cold and could hardly talk Monday or Tuesday. Jack has been getting over a little cold too. But we both seem to be getting better! Jack had a good week at school his teacher says he enjoys playing with his friends. He also enjoys coloring. Today Bryce brought Jack to school to eat breakfast with the football team. It was good to be able to see him a school, I miss him so much during the day! Especially when my students are a pain, I can't wait to get home to spend the afternoon with my precious boy, even when he is being difficult :) Here are a few pictures of the sill boy from tonight :)
Friday, October 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment