Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Feeling Better

Sunday night/Monday morning were a rough start to our Christmas break.  Sunday afternoon I started to not feel well, which peaked Sunday night, turned out I had a stomach virus.  Needless to say I did not get a lot of sleep and was extremely weak and dehydrated.  Monday was my regular visit to the doctor so Bryce took Jack to daycare and we went to the appointment so we could check up on the baby and see if there was anything they could do for me.  They were able to give me 2 bags of an IV and some anti-nausea medicine which helped tremendously.  After we left the doctor's office we went to Chick-fil-a and I had some chicken noodle soup.  Once we got home I slept for a while, the anti-nausea medicine knocks you out! 
I am feeling much better today, just exhausted from simple tasks trying to build my energy back up.  We tried to take Jack to see Santa today but couldn't get a good picture (well not worth $25, anyway!).  He did however smile big for this picture before we left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

photobucket

New pics