Fortunately, I had a bag of white chocolate M&M's in my purse, we were all pretty hungry. Jack liked to share them with Bryce and me. He would say "Mommy pink!" and Bryce would give him a pink M&M and Jack would put it in my mouth. Then he would want either green, yellow or blue for him and Bryce. After he finally got the staples we were waiting for them to come and wash his hair, since this was taking forever, we just asked if we could wash it at home. They agreed and on our way home we stopped and got Zaxby's because Jack asked for chicken. Specifically Chick-fil-a, but he had to settle for Zaxby's since it was a Sunday. By the time we got home with our late lunch he had fallen asleep in the car so Bryce took him up to his crib and put him down for a nap. When he woke up I got him some milk and we watched Cars.
Needless to say we feel blessed that he came away relatively unscathed compared to how bad it could have been. He is definitely all boy, while we were watching Cars he would prop his feet up on the ottoman and his shoulders on the couch and his body was just hanging in between the two! We asked him if he wanted to go back to the park and the slide and he said no, but by Monday afternoon he was asking about the slide. So I guess he isn't too traumatized. If you ask him if he wants to go the park he says "Noooooo." And I will ask him what happened and he says "Jack fall down." And I say then what and he says "and bumped his head!" Here are some pictures of Jack enjoying the park before his little mishap.
Happy on the way to the park.
Loving the slide!
Wheeeeee!
At the hospital
The aftermath :(
No comments:
Post a Comment