Monday, April 9, 2012
Easter
We had a wonderful Easter spending time with family and most importantly celebrating the Resurrection of our Lord! Sunday we went to church then came home and put Jack down for a nap in his crib for the last time :) Sunday night we moved him into his big boy room. After putting Jack down for a nap, I made dinner and we ate about 3:00. We had honey mustard pork roast wrapped in bacon, deviled eggs, corn bread, scalloped potatoes, green beans and lemonade pie for dessert. While Jack was still napping I hid a few eggs with coins in them since he is obsessed with coins and money and putting them in his bank. He has 2 banks that count up the change as he puts it in and cheers with each coin. The one has so much change in it that the display is not working properly. I guess it is about time to roll it all up and start again. Jack also had a Easter basket with some goodies (no candy though). He got a stuffed Mickey, a Thomas the Train mini pillow pet, a pinwheel, some DVDs (which included a VeggieTales and a Dinosaur Train), some books, stickers, coloring books and a baseball glove. He also got a mini golf club set, marshmallows, and a Chick-fil-a gift card. As soon as he saw the red corner of the gift card sticking out of the card, he got excited and yelled "Chick-fil-a!" After Harold and Grandpa left we cleaned out Jack's big boy room and got it ready for him to sleep in. Right now he refers to it as PopPop's room because that is where my parents stayed when they came to visit a few weeks ago. First night he cried for about 30 minutes when we left but I don't think he got out of the bed because when I checked on him before I went to bed he was in about the same spot we had left him and we didn't hear and noises that sounded like the pitter patter of little feet :) Tonight he cried for about 30 minutes again, hopefully this starts going a little better soon and we can cut the crying out totally. Here are a few pictures from yesterday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment