Friday, June 8, 2012

1 Month!

Our sweet baby girl has been with us for a month! Hard to believe it has been a month already.  It is amazing how much she blesses our lives already.  I think the most amazing blessing is seeing her and Jack interact.  As a parent you instantly fall in love with your new baby, but for a 2 year old to love a baby right away is truly amazing.  I will ask him "Jack, who do you love?" and more times than not the first person he says is Kaylea.  He also loves to hold her.  The other morning I asked him if he wanted to hold Kaylea.  He got super excited and said yes.  After holding her for a few minutes I asked him if he was done holding her he said "No! Jack hold Kaylea!"  
Yesterday Bryce, Kaylea and I headed out to Tallahassee for a couple of days.  Jack stayed behind with Nana.  We are here because Bryce has a conference for athletic training.  Kaylea and I have been relaxing while Bryce has been at the conference and tonight we are going to the Florida State super region baseball game.  Jack would be jealous!  He LOVES baseball!  Here are a few pictures from the past couple of days!

Jack holding Kaylea 
  Sleepy Princess
 Wide awake!
 It's hard work being a Princess,
 but somebody's got to do it!
 She has the most beautiful dark blue eyes!
Big Brother!
Tummy Time after a bath, her hair gets a little crazy :)
 The munchkins! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

photobucket

New pics